Driver comfort and retention are at the very heart of the Pinnacle’s design. Expanding on the Legacy® SERIES unsurpassed comfort, the Pinnacle includes an enhanced EVC Cushion Comfort System™, 25% improvement over the Legacy, D2 Foam Technology™, a fully reclining backrest and the longest armrest in the industry. The Pinnacle excels further providing an 8-position extendable cushion, 13 degrees (+/-) adjustable rake, and an air lumbar package including both dual lumbars plus side bolsters. All Pinnacle comfort features have been developed utilizing sophisticated pressure mapping equipment minimizing pressure points, expanding adjustability, and maximizing comfort.
The Pinnacle’s Universal-Ride Suspension is fully adjustable to fits drivers of all sizes, all ride heights and all road conditions. Increased suspension travel accompanied with a specifically-tuned adjustable shock practically eliminate “bottoming out”, “topping out”, and all unwanted bouncing the road attempts to deliver. Patent pending Click-N-Go™ EZ exit makes getting in and out of the truck easier. SEATS exclusive swing-link isolator provides 2.25” of smooth isolation and 9” towel bar slide tracks provide extensive travel to accommodate any driver.
Standard with an ergonomic control panel with intuitive, easy-to-find controls, a bellow suspension cover, and premium two-tone Pinnacle Cloth/DuraLeather™ or two-tone DuraLeather™ covers provides you with a truck seat that will make you the envy of drivers everywhere.
- 18″ EZ Adjustable Armrests
- D2 (Dual Density) Foam Technology
- Improved EVC Cushion Comfort System
- 2.5″ of Adjustable Leg Support
- 8-Position cushion extension
- Adjustable while seated
- EX clean feature
- Bellows Suspension Cover
- Enhanced Shoulder & Back Support
- 22″ Wide Cushion & Back
- Rear Map Pocket
- Maintenance-Free Universal-Ride Suspension
- Fully adjustable height for all size drivers and ride-height perference
- Fully adjustable ride for ANY road or terrain
- Maintenance-Free Swing-Link Isolator
- Eliminates Trailer “Backslap”